Breweries & Food
• Surf City BBQ - Surf City BBQ is finger licking’ good! If you are craving some good southern cooking, then this is the place to be. The friendly staff will make sure you leave satisfied and the food will prove it! The menu is full of delicious BBQ, mouth water-ing sides, and amazing desserts. Surf City BBQ is located at the corner of HWY 50 and HWY 210. Look for the big pig on the building.
• Sears Landing - Pull your boat up to the dock and hop inside and enjoy some of the freshest seafood around. Sears Landing and it’s water-front dining is the locals favorite. Choose between the daily lunch specials or any of the delicious menu items. Ask around and everyone will agree that the fish tacos are the best but try it out for yourself.
• Crab Pot - Make this your first stop when you arrive to Surf City. The Crab Pot and The Surf City Seafood Market is the place to get all your freshest seafood. Watch the boat pull in, pick out our fish and take it home to cook. With so many choices of sea-food from fresh Flounder, Shrimp, Oysters, and Crabs, it will be hard to decide what to eat first. Stop by and they will make you feel like family.
• Small in size, but big in taste, Surf City Coffee is known for its friendly staff. This is a local spot that everyone should experience and make you come back for more. Enjoy a cup of Joe and delicious muffins with Gluten Free options.
• Salty Turtle Beer Co.* - Okay, so technically Salty Turtle doesn't serve coffee, but we couldn't not include this community staple. Serving some of the finest craft beers to both locals and visitors year round, Salty Turtle Beer Company is all about being a neighborhood brewery. From conception they were proud to partner with the Karen Beasley Sea Turtle Hospital and continue to donate a portion of sales to the organization.
- Front Street Brewery is a local’s hot spot that everyone can enjoy! Conveniently located in downtown Wilmington, Front Street Brewery is home to over 400 + bottles of whiskey, 25 gourmet sandwiches, 35 entrees, and a great kids menu. Dine on the locals favorites of shrimp and grits, delicious steaks, and The Scottish Ale Brew B-Q. Front Street Brewery should quickly become your weekly spot for food and fun!
- Dockside, a Carolina tradition for over 30 years. Since first opening its doors, Dockside has been synonymous with great food and a casual, relaxed, even rustic atmosphere. Perched on the water’s edge of Wrightsville Beach, our flagship location draws on the local region’s natural features- from the island setting to the beach style and coastal Carolina attitude-and blends with them with Dockside’s own unique, friendly and inviting atmosphere.
- K38- It’s where the adventure starts! Since its inception, K38 has been offering the flavors of Baja Mexico infused with adventure, and is always prepared with great care. K38 use the best chilies and spices from all over the Southwest and Mexico in their Wilmington restaurants. Sit back and relax after a hard day of work with some